WHY, WHY, WHY?

16:29

I was tagged by Mama Owl. This tag was originally started by Mummy Central. (You can link up with Mummy Central.)

Kids are always asking why, so here some question I want to ask WHY.

Why do I always have to repeat myself?

Why, when you take you socks off can't you take them both off in the same place?

Why do I have to remind you 943857867 times to brush you teeth?

Why do you answer everything I say or ask, with a question?

Why do you get up so early on weekends but school days you don't want to get out of bed at all?

Why is there lego, fruit gums, bits of playdough etc in my hand bag?

Why do you always need to pee as soon as we've stepped out the front door?

Why do I always forget either my phone or my keys?

Why is it, every time I am on the phone you all want me all at once?

Why is there always a knock on the door or a phone ringing just as I'm about to step in the bath?

Why do you always need the toilet when I'm in the bath?

Why do one of you wake up just as I'm about to fall asleep?

*************************

1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like
2. Link up your post below, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. We’d love to read them
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great whys! I've often wondered the same thing on a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.