Reasons to be cheerful (week 22) #R2BC

10:54


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
I can't believe how fast this last week has gone. Already time to post 'Reasons To Be Cheerful' again. I really love this linky/blog hop, it's a great way to remind ourselves that there is indeed always something to be happy about :) The lovely Mich over at Mummy from the heart. is the host, please pop over and say hi =) Don't forget to join in the linky ;) 

Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week... 

1) It's half term!! Which means... no school runs, no having to rush around/plan my day around school runs. It's lovely to have the kiddies home and spend some time with them! Although the weather has been rubbish, we haven't really been able to do very much but that's ok, we've enjoyed spending time inside as a family. Such fun, hehe. I'll miss them when they go back to school.

2) My daughter has a birthday party to attend on Saturday! I brought her a lovely outfit from NEXT to wear. It really cheers me up buying things for my kiddies, especially from NEXT. I love there kids clothes section. Also, I'll have a couple of hours kid free on Saturday, while Ellie is at her friends party, which will be nice, I plan on doing some window shopping, hehe. I never have time for window shopping so I am really looking forward to it! 

3) I found my reading mojo again!! I lost it for a few weeks and just was not interested at all in reading. So glad I found it because I'm taking part in  there #50books2013 challenge. I've read a total of nineteen books already this year!!! 

What are you reasons to be happy this week? 

Sarah xXx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.