Hey, it's ok Tuesday. (#linky)

18:29

Totally new to this "hey it's ok" (linky) I got this idea from Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time. "They have a section in Glamour magazine called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post."


********************************


1) To leave the house work because I have a bad cold  case of the man flu! I figured it's OK to just leave it for one afternoon! I need rest. 

2) To be happy with android phone and not own the new iPhone (or any iPhone). What is all the hype about anyway?? 

3) To really want a new pair of boots for winter, I found a really nice pair for £15 and it's ok if I buy them next week... I do so much walking, I kind of need them!! 

4) To have started buying goodies for Christmas. Just a couple of things when I do the grocery shopping! 

5) To be addicted to the new Wonka bars. Have you tried them?? Omg, they are delicious!! 



6) To be excited that Vampire diaries will be starting back up again in a few weeks... I love it!

Don't forget you can join in too and link up at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time
Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.