Reasons to be cheerful (week 38) #R2BC

08:23

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Phew! It's almost the end of the week, thank goodness. I am really looking forward to a nice chilled weekend, no major plans, just gonna chill and hopefully do some 'Autumn Art' with Ellie this weekend, yay! Love this time of year.
Anyhow, here are my reasons to be cheerful this week.

1) My cats are finally starting to get a long better. I mean, the adult cat (Lotti) still hisses and growls at our new kitten (Lenni) but they DO play or rather... chase each other, but only on Lotti's terms.Which si better than her constant growling and hissing. Lenni is SO mischievous.

2) Charlie's reading has come a long really, really well! He is still a little behind but not by much. I am really pleased with his reading! I am certain it has something to do with him reading a lot more on his tablet (just a cheapy tablet but it does the job!). Ellie has also made progress with sounding out words and spelling which I'm impressed with. Harry has been helping Charlie with his homework which is really lovely to see.

3) I love this time of year! I know it's chilly and the weather can be a little unpredictable but I don't care. I love seeing the leaves change colour and the smells of Autumn. I've even made an Autumn bucket list.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yipppeee. Love Friday's. Although I have no plans, I just like Friday's. End of the week which means everyone can chillax and have a break from school (and school runs!) Lovely :)
I hope you all have a great weekend.
What are your reasons to be cheerful this week?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely reasons! I must do an autumn bucket list as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. autumn my favourite season :-) glad the cats are getting on and great news on the reading front

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how a little bit of technology can encourage reading, glad it's working for you. I've had to change tacks with my boy, finding factual books on building and transport rather than stories, and it's worked a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.