It's raining, it's pouring...

18:09

Ugh, this weather sucks!! It's pouring down with rain today, it's cold, it's dull and just miserable.
The kids are bored so I decided to dig out the good ol'e bored games.

Bingo is our family favourite game. Although Harry didn't want to play today... Apparently it's for babies lol. Charlie and Ellie wanted to play though.


Charlie won one game and Ellie won a game, too! I lost both times, lol, typical =p.
And then when Charlie had enough of playing bingo, Ellie decided to play bingo with her fruit and vegie friends, lol! Bless her! Ahhh, what I would do to be her age again, lol. What are your favourite board games?


After we'd played bingo, we had lovely home made cheese & potato pie with sausages for tea (I had to tweak my meal plan a bit this week because I forgot about parents evening and visitors visiting). And now me and the kids are baking a fruit berry (strawberries, raspberries and blackberries) crumble. Yummy! Tomorrow, my nan and granddad are visiting and Friday is Ellie's Halloween school disco, she is very excited! So we have a busy couple of days :-)
I hope you're all having a good week so far..

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.