Reasons to be cheerful (week 40)

15:31

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


1) Ellie's reading has really, really improved, as has her spelling. She is really sounding out words properly now rather than trying to guess. I love hearing her read every evening and seeing (and hearing!) how much she's improved since last year! She's also attending reading club once a week, after school. Which she loves :-)

2) We went to the pier on Monday after school. We went on the 2p machines and few of those 50p rides. All the big rides were closed but it was still fun and a real treat for the kiddies. The kids were really well behaved. I am glad the kids behave when we're out and about even if they do play me up at home. Over all though, they're pretty good kids and helpful too.

3) The weekend -- Oh, how I am so looking forward to this weekend and just chilling out. Last weekend we had family staying over, which was lovely but I am so looking forward to relaxing this weekend! Just a quiet weekend. Yay!

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not join in the blog hop?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.