Reasons to be cheerful (week 41)

12:49

Phew. I'm finally able to sit down and blog for a bit. I was SO busy yesterday I had no chance to get online. Today has been busy so far and I have a busy afternoon, too but I'm happy to say I've got enough to time to hop online and write my reasons to be cheerful post. 


So here are my reasons to be happy this week.... 

1) I'm so proud of Charlie! It was his harvest assembly in the church this morning. He took along his food donation which will be donated to the Salvation Army and they pass on food parcels to people who can't afford a lot food.
  Charlie had a couple of lines to read out loud in front of everyone and he did so wonderfully and his best 'loud' voice. Bless him. I really enjoyed the harvest assembly, I loved the songs all the kiddies sang. Last week was Ellie's harvest festival in the church and that was lovely, too! Harry will be having a harvest assembly at school, so I have that to look forward to as well :) So proud of them all! 

2) I am grateful that my headache has subsided! I've had a headache for almost a week, finally it has subsided. I am hoping that I won't need another lumbar puncture. 

3) Again, I am glad we've had lovely weather. However, today the weather has turned and there is a chill in the air! It's windy so I will hopefully get some washing dry! I love the smell of fresh washing, it smells so much more fresher when it dries on the washing line rather than tumble drier. 

Tomorrow is Friday and I can not wait!! I really need to relax this weekend as it's been a hectic, stressful week. 

What are your reasons to be cheerful thsi week? Why not join in the blog hop which is hosted by  Mummy From The Heart.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow what a week! Glad the festival went well I have mine to go to next week best go through my cupboard!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.