Thru the eyes of my phone. #TheGallery

20:54

This weeks theme is thru the eyes of my phone. (Love this theme). 
We went to the pier the other day, just on the 2p machine's and the kids went on one of those little 50p rides each, all the big rides were closed. Any way, I charged my camera up ready... got to the pier and I'd forgot to put my memory card in. Typical. So my phone came in handy, lol. I love the convenience of the camera on my phone. 


My daughter Ellie on the Hello Kitty Ride.

This post is linked up to The Sticky Fingers Blog for this weeks #TheGallery theme. 

(Look out fore more pics that I took when we went to the pier, in a very near future post) 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.