Shoplet UK Review.

18:42

When Shoplet UK asked me if I'd like to write a review for them, I of course jumped at the chance. Shoplet UK supply office supplies. And many of them! 

They sent me this lovely sample box of stationary. I LOVE stationary!! One can never have too much stationary. Especially pens. And note pads. I love writing and scribbling random things down. Most of the time I write lists to help keep me organised. I often forget things because, well.. I have mummy brain and a lot to think about and do.


I love this A5 wire bound, ruled note book. Being a blogger, I like to have a notepad on hand to jot down my ideas and reminders about what to blog about, as well as lists and other things that I need to remember.. The notebook has 200 ruled pages and are sold in packs of three. This notebook is good quality. The paper is just the right thickness and the ink doesn't go through to the next page! Shoplet UK sell a good selection of notebooks and A4 paper.

My box also contained a Z-Grip blue pen which is just lovely to write with! They come in packs of twelve for £10.05. Shoplet UK also sell a good selection of pens.

 The elasticated folder is a light plastic A4 folder made with hard wearing polypropylene and keeps my papers nice and oragnised! I've use mine to keep all the kids school letters in so I don't forget things and I know that are nice and safely tucked away and clipped together with the plastic paper clips. The elasticated folder comes in packs of twelve for £21.60.

My box also contained some white labels which would be perfect for address labels! Shoplet UK sell a good selection of labels, such as address labels, all reasonably priced. 

I really like the remarkable pencils, which are recycled pencils! The kids have taken a liking to them, too! Lol. 

Pritt stick is a very handy thing to have in any house hold and office! I do a lot of sticking and gluing with the kids and it comes in handy for homework, too. I like this pritt stick because it is non toxic. Shoplet UK sell a pack of ten for the reasonable price of £8.54. 

I loved that my box had a little sample of coffee, even though I don't drink coffee. Shoplet UK sell a good selection of office supplies including discount office furniture and cleaning supplies.
Have a browse on shoplet.co.uk (which is very easy to navigate!) for more of there office supplies and to find out more. 

Sarah xXx 

I was sent these items for the purpose of this review. This is my own personal, honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.