LED Christmas lights {Review}

14:05

I was asked if I'd like to review some LED Christmas lights from LedHut and I of course jumped at the chance! I seriously love Christmas lights. There's nothing better to get me in the mood for Christmas, than Christmas lights. Awesome!!

"LedHut Ltd started trading in March 2011 and has been quick to establish itself as one of the leading providers of LEDs into the United Kingdom. Offering competitively priced products, strong product guarantees, the right product certifications and with a great UK delivery service, LedHut is the preferred supplier of LED products for many customers."


I received the 5m indoor/outdoor LED Christmas string lights to review. These lights come in multi coloured, white and warm white. I choose the multi coloured ones, which include the colors red, green, blue and yellow. They are 50 meters long and contain 50 lights, that's one light every 10cm and are priced at £10.00. Just perfect for my (almost) 6ft Christmas tree! The cable is weather proof which means they can also be used outdoors! LED light bulbs also last longer than normal bulbs.

The unit is fitted with a function switch which has eight different settings:
"1-Fast Fade
2-Random Fade
3-Random Flash
4-Off
5-Fast Flash
6-Slow Fade
7-Pulsing
8-On Static."

You can see on the video below from LED hut youtube channel, the different settings.



All the settings are brilliant! I especially love the random flash mode. The first thing everyoen notices about out Christmas tree, is the lights! Everyone comments on how pretty and bright they. I really do love these lights. They are colourful, pretty, bright and very festive, they certainly liven up my Christmas tree! They would also look great around a window, too! Or even outside. What I also like about these Christmas lights is the cable. It doesn't get tangled up. They are easy to fit on the Christmas tree and around windows. If you're looking for some new Christmas lights I highly recommend you check out http://www.ledhut.co.uk. You can also follow Twitterfacebook and G+.

Sarah xXx

Disclosure: I received these LED Christmas lights for the purpose of this review!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.