365 project {week 1}

19:09

I'm taking part in the 365 Photo A Day project this year.
I'll be taking at least one photo every single day for a whole year - wish me luck, lol.


  1. The first pic is a photo of my kitten Lenni. He is still not very well. :( 
  2. Second is my eldest son, Harry. He's growing up so fast!! 
  3. Third is my cat Lotti, she's a tortoise shell cat with an attitude. 
  4. IS my daughter, Ellie with our kitten, Lenni. He looks a bit better in that pic! 

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. awww cute cats and cute children and what a smashing smile your Harry has x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh poor Lenni, feel better soon..meow meow....A great start, look forward to seeing more, and love your tag line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.