New boots! #Bargainoftheweek

09:48

It's very rare that I actually buy anything for myself but this was just to good of a bargain to miss out on. Usually I'm buying things for the kids, paying bills and buying the groceries and essentials.  I always feel so guilty about spending money on myself.
The other day I went for a look around the shops, I spotted these boots in store 21, which isn't somewhere that I usually buy things from! They were suppose to be £20 but in the sale they were down to £7! Bargain! And I actually don't feel guilty about spending money on myself because they were only £7. I needed new boots, badly. These boots come just above the ankle and are so comfy, even though have a little heel. I'm glad I went for a look around the shops!


What's your bargain of the week? Why not join in the blog hop with My mummy's pennies and share your bargain! 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh wow what a fab bargain! I am a bit obsessed with boots and these look ace, especially at that price! Thanks for linking up to #bargainoftheweek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargain shoes are always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great bargain!! They look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bargain they look fab http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that really is great value - well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not had any bargains myself recently but these were a great find for you! I used to always feel guilty buying myself things but mummy need a treat every now and again ;) xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just like you-rarely buy anything for myself, I did treat myself to some boots from Moda in Pelle after Christmas, not quite the £7 bargin that your were!
    I've also joined in with the Share it Sundays link up, posting about my recent Home décor buys, take a look at sonsbrightenupmyday.blogspot.co.uk.
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.