Project 365 {week 4} & The week that was captured

15:02


19th January - Finally Harry let me take his photo! He's not a great fan of having his photo taken usually, lol.

20th January - We had a lovely sunset, so pretty!

21st January - The crack in my phone got bigger and worse. I dropped it a few weeks ago, there was only one crack but now there's more. :( Not sure how much longer my phone is gonna last me. I got it from ebay cheap, back in the summer, so I can't grumble too much.



22nd January - Charlie doing his mathletics on the computer!

23rd January - Harry let me take his photo again! Whoa, two in one week lol. Idk why he's pulling that funny face though, haha.

24th January - Our beautiful cat, Lotti.

25th January - We went and fed the squirrels on the way to TESCO, I know it's not the best photo but it was raining and my camera was zoomed in lol, I promise it's a squirrel, lol.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Fab pictures!!! Oh no re: your phone!! I would cry!! I love my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cat is so cute and sorry to hear about iphone. Great snapshot and I love the style of your blog!

    www.yorkshireinterior.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love how kids can do maths on the PC - man, why did I not have that in 'my day'... oh man I am so old...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - your poor phone! Lotti really is beautiful :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it would be my biggest nightmare if it were my phone hope it gets sorted x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.