Reasons to be cheerful {week 3} #R2BC

13:17

Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week..



1) The weather has been really lovely here. Blue skies and sunshine! It has been a bit chilly and certainly had it's dull moments but to be honest, I'm just pleased to see the sun, even if it isn't for very long.

2) The kids have settled back into school really well. All three of them have gone up a reading shelf, yay! So proud of them all.

3) I am really lucky to have a very good best friend who lives just over the road from me. I really needed her last week when we had the kitten put to sleep, she was right there with me. I feel blessed to have such a great friend.

What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Why not link up with Lakes single mum & share your reasons to be cheerful this week.


Sarah xXx


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. So sorry to hear about the kitten and glad to hear you have a friend so close by. I really miss that in my life. Let's hear it for the Back to School too. Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. with you on blue skies and friends, and yay to your children doing well! thanks for linking in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a friend to support you, I was heart broken to read about your kitten. I miss having a best friend, you bloggers are the closest thing I have lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so sorry you had to have a kitten put down, it's always so heartbreaking to lose a pet. Sending you hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for blue skies and we have reading progression here too! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear about the kitten :-( but hurrah for lovely weather and well done to your kids on their reading. Rebecca @TheBeesleyBuzz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.