Slumberdown Anti-Allergy Pillows {review}

19:26

I love new bedding and especially new pillows! There's nothing quite like sinking into bed with fresh, new bedding on. I find that fresh, comfortable bedding and pillows really do help get a good nights sleep and who can put a price on that?

It's also important to change your bedding every so often to reduce things like dust mites. Check out Slumberdown's spring cleaning tips  to banish dust mites. Also slumberdown's ways to reduce dust mites.

 Slumberdown are a well known bedding company known throughout the UK and have many bedding products to offer, including anti-allergy pillows. (Price: £5.99)
Anti allergy pillows are a family favourite for allergy sufferers. These pillows offer medium support which make them perfect for people who sleep on there sides or back. They're a great pillow for all the family!


When I opened the pillows I was pleasantly surprised at how big and fluffy they are! They are light and fluffy and very comfortable indeed! They're not too hard but not too soft either, they are just right! I have trouble sleeping at night and in the past I have tried many different pillows. These pillows were different though, very comfortable indeed and I certainly got a better nights sleep. Hoorah! I did not want to get out of bed this morning, the pillows are so comfortable and cosy! I also found that they spring right back into shape, too!

Slumberdown anti-allergy pillows are fresh anti-allergenic filling and are machine washable.

These pillows are well worth the money and I would definitely recommend them!

Sarah xXx

I was sent these pillows for the purpose of this review. This review is my own personal, honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahh I really love new pillows! I have had the Slumberdown Anti-Allergy ones before and they are great. Like you said, they aren't too soft or hard...just right :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slumberdown do great pillows I have some myself! Really comfy and supportive too. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in a huge need of a nice new pillows; this one actually sounds perfect. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually have one of these and have to say its the most comfortabl pillow ever never loses its shape and is the best pillow i have had x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.