Visiting the Grandparents.

22:20

Last weekend while the boys went to there dads (they went fishing), so Ellie and I went over to my grandparents place to visit them and what fun it was, too!




My granddad had to stop at the local supermarket on the way to his, Ellie and I went up to the river bank while he was in the store. It was a bit chilly and cloudy but that's ok, it was still a lovely view. Ellie asked me to take her picture in front of the river!

When we got to my nan and grandads, we had some lunch and then the sun (kind of) came out so we went outside to play, Ellie played with her blue and gold shiny hulahoop on the grass, she had a great time.

After a little while we went to the 'park' where my nan and grandad live (they live in a country park - it's really, really lovely over there). Ellie couldn't wait to play on the horse and the climbing frame!


We also had a little walk around the park and my grandads garden, I took lots of lovely photos of flowers.
There's a really pretty pond with lots of fish in (Coy carp I think?) which Ellie just loved!


We left in the evening and on the way home we stopped off to feed the ducks, except there was no ducks, they'd all vanished, lol. We figured they were on the farm behind the duck pond! Still though, we saw the swans and had an ice cream from the inc cream van. Yum.


We also spotted a peacock on the way home! Wow. I haven't seen a peacock for years! ISn't he beautiful? He didn't want to open up his feathers for me though, lol. He wasn't even bothered that we were there, he seemed quite tame and friendly, bless.


We might be going to see my nan and grandad again this weekend. Yippee, I can't wait! :)

For more photos, you can follow me on instagram

Sarah xXx



You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Beautiful photos of the swan and peacock! Sounds like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peacocks are just Beautiful creatures!! beautiful photos :) #LoudandProud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, sounds like you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great day, lovely photo's x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a great day. Lots of outdoor interest and family things #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great outdoor day, with lots of family time. #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a massive swan! I can tell you had so much fun =) #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a really super weekend my lovely, its so nice to get time with family

    thanks for linking up with #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mum and daughter time and a lovely visit to your grandparents - it looks and sounds like you had a fun weekend together. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, looks like lots of fun #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, looks like you had a fab day! Lovely blog too. #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely outdoor adventure! Glad you all enjoyed it. Great photos here. So much fun going on!! #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.