Reasons to be cheerful and thankful. #R2BC

16:08

1) On Tuesday I had my hair ombre'd but it didn't work out very well and I was so unhappy with it. Especially as it had taken me a while to save up. So, I complained and today the hair dresser fixed my hair and I love it. I really, really love it. Although the pic doesn't do it much justice and it does look a bit orange in places, but it'll fade and lighten with any luck. I really love it!

ups and downs, smiles and frowns

2) I am going to start exercising and eating healthy - properly. Again. I need to loose weight. If I could loose 10lbs before the middle of August I'd be really happy!

3) I had a really good weekend last weekend, I met up with one of my old friends, actually, she came 'round to my house and we had a giggly girly night, it was really cool to see her! Glad we're back in touch!!

4) I am of course thankful and cheerful that tomorrow is Friday!! Yay!!

5) The kids have been really behaved and good this week, they're not 'bad' kids anyway but they've been extra good this week. I think the lovely weather has helped and they've been playing plenty of football and of course enjoying the world cup on T.V, hehe. Let hope England win tonight!

Sarah xXx


Linked up with:  
Reasons to be cheerful. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Giggly girly nights are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that sounds like a great night in! As for the hair, I am a hair dye nut, just go with it, I think it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've had a good week.
    Well done on speaking up to the hairdresser, I'd have probably just left and re dyed it at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.