Insomnia is not fun!

16:35

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I haven't been sleeping very well at night, I keep waking up even though I am SO tired. I feel 'groggy' all day and just blah! Like, I am so, so tired. I actually tried to have a nap today but I STILL couldn't sleep, I kept waking up. I gave up trying to sleep and now I feel really kind of fatigue and just not really with it.. Drained perhaps is the word?! Do you know what I mean? It's hard to explain. I know that I'm OVER tired but gosh, what I wouldn't give for a good nights (solid) sleep!! I think once the kids are back to school and we are back into our routine, my sleeping will improve. Insomnia is not fun.

Speaking of going back to school... I have finally got the kids uniforms, I just need to get Ellie's shoes (I so hope Clarks have her size in stock) and she could do with some more blouses and another pinafore. She's gone off wearing trousers for some bizarre reasons. The school is open the day before the kids go back, so I'll be able to purchase uniform - school jumpers etc, that I can't buy in the store (they have school logs on). I am really looking forward to getting back into routine but I know how much I'm going to miss the kids and I really, really will miss them. We have a had a fantastic summer.
We had a fantastic day our crabbing last week. And we went to the air show the week before (I still need to write about the air show). The kids have really enjoyed there time off from school. I still can't believe that it's Harry's last year at primary school! Eek!! Charlie will be in year five and Ellie in year two. They are growing up SO fast.

Sarah xXx


Follow me on:
Instagram: SassySerz
Twitter: OoSerzoO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Not getting enough sleep is the worst. Hope you get lined out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.