My reasons to be cheerful this week. #R2BC

19:54


1) We had a lovely day yesterday. I took the kids crabbing and they had an amazing time. It was such a beautiful day - best make the most of the weather now because the weather will be changing very soon.

River

2) The little's go back to school next week and yes, I will miss them greatly but it will be really good to get back into normal routine. I have brought there uniforms and what not. I do still need to buy Ellie's shoes though, hopefully they'll have her size in stock either the weekend or early next week!

3) I have had an eye hemorrhage which has finally better! My eye is no longer bloodshot. FINALLY! I do still have a chest infection, hopefully the antibiotics will help :)

4) We had a fabulous time at the airshow last week. The red arrows were brilliant! Seriously, super cool. Those pilots are so brave. Not sure I could do what they do, lol. 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I wish I lived close enough to the beach to enjoy it often.

    Glad your eye is better. Hope your chest gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Arrows practice over my house sometimes, great to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the kids enjoy their first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss mine when they go back to school too :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.