The Lego Movie {Review}

17:52

The people at suppose.com sent us the LEGO movie to review!
It's no big secret that my children really enjoy LEGO. A LOT. They also really enjoy movies, so you can imagine how excited they were to watch and review the LEGO movie.

LEGO movie review

We all sat down together, as a family to watch The Lego Movie. Which is the first ever full length theatrical LEGO movie. We settled down with some snacks ready to watch the movie. I think I was just as excited as the kids to be honest, haha.
It's a really lovely family movie for all ages. The movie follows a little LEGO guy called Emmet who is an average LEGO mini figure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person in the world! He is drafted into an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant and save the world!
I won't give too much away. There are some funny parts, which the little's and I had a good giggle to.

Charlie really loved that it was of course "Lego themed" because he really does love LEGO.The kids also loved the song "Everything is awesome" and it really IS a song you just can not get out of your head.
Ellie and Harry thought it was "Hilariously Funny" and will more than likely watch it again in the very near future.

The kids really, really loved this movie and will probably watch it over and over again! 
I would definitely recommend this for anyone to watch! Especially those who love LEGO. I also feel that this DVD would make a lovely gift, too.

LEGO movie from suppose.com

Sarah xXx

I was sent a copy of 'The Lego Movie' for the purpose of this review. I was no paid for this post and all opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. We love this film.....It really is a fab film for all ages x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the Lego Movie, it's a big family favourite. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a brilliant film with lots of adult (not the naughty kind) humour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eldest loved this film and is still talking about it now!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.