A Christmas Thankful Thursday.

16:11

I am so thankful it's almost Christmas. Honestly, the break from school routines will be very welcomed here.
Next week is very, very busy. I need to buy the kids stocking fillers, there are Christmas parties (at school), school plays, Christmas carol assemblies and Ellie is doing something very, very cool next week but it's a secret and I can't write about it just yet, you'll see why next week though ;) In amongst all that, I need to do the Christmas food shop because I am certainly not doing that a few days before Christmas, with all the kids in tow. Can you imagine?! Too stressful. So yes, the Christmas break will very welcomed with open arms.

Christmas! @ Ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

I am starting to get excited for Christmas and the kids are ever so excited. They've already planned what snacks they would like to leave out for Santa and his reindeer's, they've got the magic Santa key ready and have planned what Christmas movies they'd like to watch on Christmas eve. They are so eager.

Christmas @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

We've also put up our Christmas tree up this week which looks very festive and pretty indeed! Do you think I can find a star big enough to put on the top?! I'll have to have a proper look around, I think.

To round this up, I am grateful for Christmas. And having a rest.

Sarah xXx


31 Days of Christmas

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.