Christmas meal plan.

16:14

MErry Christmas
Christmas meal plan

 It's time to start thinking about our Christmas meal plan. I'll be doing the Christmas food shopping this week and I always find that meal planning makes it SO much easier (and cheaper) because I know exactly what I'll need for each meal.

Christmas eve meal plan

Christmas eve we'll be having sandwiches for lunch. With chicken and salad for the filling. A packet of crisps/snack a jacks and a piece of fruit.

For dinner we'll be having a fried breakfast - bacon, eggs, hash brown, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans and toast.

Meal plan for Christmas day


On Christmas day, we'll be having Turkey crown, mash potatoes, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, peas, roast parsnip, pigs in blankets, yorkshire puddings served with gravy.

For desert they'll be gateau or apple pie with custard/ice cream on offer.

They'll be plenty of snacks and treats, too because well, it IS Christmas!

Yum.

boxing day meal plan


On Boxing Day, we'll be having buffet food - sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, pine apple and cheese, mini quiche, pizza, etc, left over turkey sandwiches & salad.

As well as cupcakes and a few sweet buffet bits and bobs.

Again, there will be plenty of treats - Love the Christmasy treats. Yum.

What's on your Christmas meal plan?

Sarah xXx




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ours is just about the same as yours...
    I actually bought the meat today....A turkey crown, pork & far too many pigs in blankets....lol It's all in the freezer! I can't wait until Christmas. I love all the food x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Christmas day I can barely contain myself. Enjoy your dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ours is similar to yours, I can't wait! Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.