Meal Planning Monday.

01:00


Meal Planning Monday

This weeks meal plan might not be too exciting as I need to use up bits out of the freezer, tins and packets from the cupboard and wherever else.
You see, I only have a small freezer, which needs defrosting and not very much room in my cupboards for the Christmas food. I'm sure the kids won't mind too much though.

Monday - Sausage casserole with new potatoes, veggies etc.

Tuesday - Fish fingers, chips and baked beans.

Wednesday - BBQ chicken with rice and salad.

Thursday - Spag bol with garlic bread (so much garlic bread in the freezer!!)

Friday -  Chicken curry with rice and naan bread. 

Saturday - Whatever is left in the freezer/cupboards.

Sunday - Sunday roast dinner.

Not the most creative meal plan this week but like I said, the food needs using up and I'd rather eat it than throw it away. And next weeks meal plan will be much more exciting. Especially our Christmas meal plan, yum!

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fish fingers are a guilty pleasure of mine, I love fish finger sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.