365 Project - Week 1.

23:55

I am taking part in the 365 prject this year. I tried last year but failed misserable half way through January. Honestly, there is no reason why I can't accomplish this because I take at least one photo every day!

1st January 2015. A photo of me with no make up on and I had no long woken up. I don't usually post photos of myself, especially without make up on but it's the only photo I took on 1st of January. The rest are too dark for some reason. So me it is!



Ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

2nd January 2015. We took the Christmas decorations down today and put them in a storage box ready to go back up in the loft. They need organising a bit better than this though.

I rotated this but for some reason it's gone wrong.
3rd January 2015. Ellie and I built some of her Lego that she got for Christmas. Although, this isn't even quarter built yet and it took us 75 minutes! It's going to be a Disney Cinderella princess castle. We're going to finish it tomorrow morning, hehe.

Disney princess cinderella castle @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

Sarah xXx

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My Daughter got Disney Cinderella princess castle for her birthday and loves it still playing it now, love all the photos x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.