My 2015 book list!

09:00

As most of you probably already know, I am hosting and taking part in #50books2015. I am aiming to read 50 books this year! If you would like to join me, please check out my 50 book challenge post.

Here is my list of books, that I plan on reading this year.

1) Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.
2) The Girl In The Green Sweater by Krystyna Chiger; Daniel Paisner
3) Captivated By You by Sylvia Day
4) Such a Good Girl by R.D Rosen
5) The Cat Rescue Diaries by Kurt Schmitt
6) A Gift From Bob by James Bowen
7) Saving Danny by Cathy Glass (not yet out)
8) Scarlet's Secret by Casey Watson (short story)

-MORE TO BE ADDED!-

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this. Years ago I heard that some politician had said that all children should read 50 books a year so I set myself the same target... I don't think I ever hit it though! I hope you have better luck with yours! Thanks for linking up with #weekendBlogHop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.