There's always something to be thankful for... #ThankfulThursday

00:02

Oh wow, I have been really, really busy this past week and a half. I haven't had much time for blogging but while I have five minutes I thought I would sit down and write (schedule) a blog post - My reasons to be happy and thankful.

I am sooooo happy (and glad!) to have done a proper spring clean, it's taken days upon days but it's SO worth it. I got rid of so much junk/kids clothes/toys and just general things we don't use or need any more. Some went to charity and some I've thrown away. It feels SO good to be rid of it all! My house looks rather lovely now, hehe. Hope it stays nice like this for a while!!!

I'm really, really glad tomorrow is Friday, honestly, I need a rest. I seriously have been super busy. I've still been doing the 30 day shred and walking A LOT. So yes, rather looking forward to (hopefully) having a relaxing weekend.

I'm grateful that I had a really good sleep last night! Oh my goodness, I was super tired, I slept for a solid eight hours! Wow. That never happens. I think I'll sleep that well again tonight because am shattered.

The weather has been lovely lately. Mild and sunny! I took the little's for a walk down to Tesco earlier, it was a lovely walk and we really enjoyed it! We are very excited for it to warm up a little more! Not that we're complaining :)

What are your reasons to be thankful and cheerful this week?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The weather has been pants here im very jealous! Sounds like a good week for you pleased you did your spring cleaning does make you feel good! I've got plenty of that to do!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.