Happiness is homemade. #ThankfulThursday

18:12

This week has been a busy one. When am I not ever busy?! There's been ups and downs but I am focusing on the positives. Here are my reasons to be happy and cheerful this week.

On Monday I started the thirty day shred again, I need to loose weight and I am so, so determined. Yes, it's hard and yes I do ache. A LOT. I've been eating a lot healthier too and I feel better for it. Exercising makes me feel a lot happier. My friend (online) Laura is also doing the 30 day shred with me and she's really helping to keep me motivated. My friends and family are also very supportive. I'm really grateful to have some support :)
We have been enjoying lots of evening walks and fun at the park, too! Such a good, fun way to keep my steps up.

A photo posted by Sara ♡ (@sassyserz) on


Another reason to be happy and thankful this week is.. I have almost completed everything on my 'This Weeks Goals' list. Except the reading but that's ok. I'm sure this is because I've been more motivated! I might pick up a book this weekend, there's a shop in my local 'town' (it's more like a village town, know what I mean?) that sells second hand books! Can't wait to go and have mooch at the books, hehe.

The end of the school year is coming and gosh, the kids are so excited. I am too if I'm honest. It will be lovely to have a nice long six week break from the school routine. Although, the next month will be busy with Harry's inductions days for high school, sports days, summer fetes, end of term plays and trips etc, but I am rather looking forward to it all.

So those are my reasons to be thankful and cheerful this week. What are your reasons? Do let me know or link up with the below linkies, I'd love to hear what makes you smile this week.

Sarah xXx

Adventure of a Monkeyfooted Mummy


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, I feel your motivation and 30 shed makes me shudder at the pain haha! I am in a similar boat with lose weight but I have a fitbitflex which has been a great motivator to get more exercise in during the dasyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you! I've read the 30 day shred is hard, glad you have got such great support. I'm looking forward to the end of the school year too, more for the lie ins than anything lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing great with your goals :) Keep up the good work!!

    Thanks for sharing at the Wednesday blog hop...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.