Look in my letter box.

22:11

So this week, I've had a few goodies come in the mail. Some of this stuff I have been waiting for, for a couple of weeks or so. It finally arrived. Yay!

First of all I ordered some stickers from ebay, I've been waiting for these to arrive for a little while. I bought some stickers for my snail mail and also for Ellie, too! She's been writing to her best friend, from her old school so I thought some stickers would jazz up her letters a bit. I may or may not have a slight sticker addiction... Oops. Ellie and I both love My Little Pony and I really adore anything Kawaii! These stickers came to under £3 for the lot! From different sellers I do believe and free postage. ♥

Kawaii and my little pony stickers @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

One of my free samples also arrived, I think on Thursday? The Aveeno mosturising lotion sample, which I am yet to try. I might try it tonight actually. Have any of you guys tried it before? I am in desperate need of finding a new mosturising lotion, especially in the summer when my skin is drier than ever!

Aveeno sample @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

I also received Harry's scientific calculator, ready for when he goes up to high school. Also been waiting a while for this to arrive. It cost under £4 and was worth the wait as it saved me a fair bit of money. I do love a good ebay bargain! Free postage, too!

Scientific calculator @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

I also got a new phone case for I think £1.99? May have even been cheaper. I have a phone case addiction! Some of my other phone cases have broken now though. I love this pale blue one, it sparkles! You can't really see in the picture though.I need to keep my phone in case at all times because I am clumsy - I've learned the hard way lol. It's very cute and a really lovely bargain, hehe. Also free postage and a screen protector, plus cloth!

Sparkle iPhone case in pale blue @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns
 
I feel like I've had a lot this week, haha. Although, like I said some takes forever to come and not all weeks I'll have anything at all! I'm still waiting on a couple more things to arrive in the post, too! Kids uniform and school supplies. I think because I live in the countryside things seem to take longer to actually get here, does anyone else have this problem? Although I don't really mind. I don't really order things that I'm in urgent need of.

What was on your letter box this week?

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yes I love aveeno!! Its been a great help with my eczema up till now but I definitely need something stronger now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was hoping it would help with my eczema too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love the My little pony stickers too. Love the Avenno stuff it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those stickers so SO cute! what a bargain phone case too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried aveeno but really for my skin I always end up back with palmers cocoa butter! It's an absolute skin saver
    Thanks for linking up with #LIML

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that moisturiser is good hope it works for you! I'm waiting to join this but with no money I'm not ordering stuff! Have to get on the freebie lists again!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stickers, we are massive my little pony fans in this house!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've used Aveeno and found it really helped with stopping my skin getting dry and itchy. It'spretty good stuff considering how reasonably priced it is. #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.