Monsters University Party Bags & Supplies {Review}

14:08

It's no big secret that we love birthday parties (who doesn't?!) and anything Disney, too! So when I was asked if I'd like to review children's party bags and supplies, I jumped at the chance. I chose the Monster University party bags and supplies because all three of my children adore Monsters University, especially Ellie. She is currently -anything- monsters university crazy at the moment.


We were sent the Monsters University Party Pack For 8 including tableware and 8 filled party bags pack, which I couldn't wait to open and have a look!

In our box, we received:
  • 8 filled party bags,
  • 8 paper plates
  • 8 paper cups
  • A plastic table cloth
  • A pack of 20 napkins.


All of course, Monster University themed. I am ever so impressed! Especially with the party bags because they are already filled with a packet of mini Haribo sweets, a monster glider, a punch balloon and a monster jump! Not only does this save time filling the bags but I also think it saves money in the long run and is very good value indeed. I know that my children will LOVE these bags as will, I dare say, any other children that come along to Ellie's birthday party! Ellie told me "I really, really love these, they are so cool and very colourful, I especially love the monster jump! He's kind of cute" Awww, she's excited to share these out with her friends and other family members, bless.


The plates and cups are also monster University themed, they're very colourful and vibrant and certainly appeal to children (and adults, too! You can never be too old to appreciate character inspired party ware.) They are made from thick card/paper and are 23cm in size.The napkins are a lovely finishing touch, in my opinion.


The table cloth is also bright and colourful and perfect for a children's party! It will catch all the mess/crumbs and looks awesome!

Overall these party products are very good value for money and good quality, too! They are very appealing to children and would add a lovely finish to any children's party. I would totally recommend these to anyone who is hosting a children's party, looking for affordable and good quality supplies!

Party Bags And Supplies sell a wide range of children's party ware which is all very reasonably priced. In many different character themes, Frozen, Disney cars, minions, camouflage, owls and little Charlie bear, just name a few. From balloons to party bags, filled party bags to table cloths and pinatas! They have SO much choice in many different themes, which is amazing! I will very surprised if you don't find what you are looking for. Please do over to the website and have browse.

You can also follow Party Bags and Supplies on Twitter.

What's your childs favourite character?

Sarah xXx

Family Fever
Let's Talk Mommy


We were sent these products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are our own. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am yet to write my review for these too! We got the Despicible Me pack and we are doing a little Summer party at the end of the week with them!
    they're great aren't they! Perfect that they already fill the bags too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab! I will have to keep them in mind with my girls birthdays coming up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that everything is just sorted for you!! What a great idea.
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks ace my two would love a monsters party. Great review. Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.