Splashing in puddles!

15:52

The weather has been really wet and windy lately but that hasn't stopped us from going out in the rain. The boys were playing around a friends house and Ellie had her friend around but they were so bored being stuck inside so we decided, we wouldn't let the rain beat us, no! We ventured out in welly boots and winter coats for a splash in the puddles and a walk in the rain.

Jumping in puddles @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Jumping in puddles @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Ellie told me how much she enjoyed splashing in puddles and "I like muddy puddles best. A bit like peppa pig" Haha, trust her to like muddy puddles best. It all comes out in the wash though!

Jumping in puddles @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns

Summertime might almost be over, it doesn't mean we can't still enjoy the weather, whatever that might be. Rain, sun, hot or cold! We can still have fun outdoors!

Jumping in puddles @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns
It's a shame the boys weren't with us because I know they would have really enjoyed it, too but there is always next time! They did have a lovely time playing around there friends house though.
And it doesn't look like the bad weather is letting up anytime soon, so maybe we'll be able to all go, sooner than we think!

Sarah xXx



Let's Talk Mommy
Life Unexpected

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love her wellies!!! There's something completely magnetic and jumping and puddles. Is it all Peppa Pig's fault I wonder?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping in puddles is definitely something you need to get out and do every once in a while isn't it?! Great splashy photos and I'm sure you'll be back out in the rain very soon!
    Thanks for linking up to #Whatevertheweather :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also just took my kids out to splashing in muddy puddles too! Such a money saving day for us all and so much fun too! Love her welly by the way. ;) #whatevertheweather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good old Peppa Pig eh? This is why my son also prefers the muddy puddles! It's got to be done though right? ;-)
    #whatevertheweather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you definitely need to go again with all of you. I LOVE jumping in puddles. Even if I am an adult. It's such a perfect excuse to take my daughter puddle jumping when it's raining. I think it's the best thing about the rain. Thank you so much for linking this to #whatevertheweather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumping into puddles is the best fun on a wet day! We love it. Thanks for sharing at #WhatevertheWeather

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love splashing in puddles with our wellies on. When we have nowhere that we have to be - donning wellies and warm clothes is perfect. (Blankets and warm drinks to come home to are a plus!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love some puddle jumping and splashing. My kids can't walk past a puddle without splashing in it!
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsbeKids

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in denial that summer time is coming to an end. However like you we still have to get outside whatever the weather throws at us, it may not be in t shirts but you still feel better for being out, well done the girls! Thank you for sharing on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love a good muddy puddle jumping session and you are definitely in the right country for it. Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share With Me. I hope to see you again soon. I apologize for my late commenting, just catching up on a hectic week. I appreciate all the blog support. Look forward to reading more of your SWM link ups. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  11. muddy puddles are great fun, and nice to see people getting a[appropriately dressed and going out and embracing the weather. #countrykids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.