Halloween bat decorations. {Review}

20:02

Halloween handprint bat decorations review
Halloween is approaching fast! In fact it's everywhere I look. We really love Halloween, the kids are super excited about and you can imagine how excited they were to make these frightful halloween handprint bat decorations that yellow moon sent us!

Halloween handprint bat decorations review

Each kit contains: 
4 foam bats
Coloured foam in four different coulors for the hand prints
Ribbon
Self adhesive shapes for decorating
split pins
Googly eyes.

Halloween handprint bat decorations review

First of all we drew around our hands and cut those out, then we used the split pins to attach the hands or "wings" to the foam bat shape. The bat size is approximately 14cm.

Halloween handprint bat decorations review

We loved decorating our bats with there sparkly tummies and ears! "The eyes and mouth look funny and creepy" Ellie told me! Haha. I did have to supervise and help the kids out a little bit with these because cutting was involved and the split pins needed some adult supervision. I enjoyed it though! And the kids enjoyed it. I like the fact no mess was involved and no glue is needed!

Halloween handprint bat decorations review

It's really easy, simple halloween craft activity that everyone can enjoy. Priced at just £3.75 for four bats, you can't really grumble! they are well worth the money and look fantastic hanging on the window handles. Making our own halloween decorations is now our new halloween tradition!

Halloween handprint bat decorations review

Do you have any Halloween traditions? I'd love to about them hear them if you do. :)

Sarah xXx

I was sent a sample of this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. These are so cute. how long did they take to make? I might consider doing them with the drama class I teach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how quick and simple these are, I think you could make the templates yourself? I might try and give it ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! We like to do the traditional and carve pumpkins at our house, but since Halloween is my fiance and I's anniversary (don't worry we didn't get married that day - that will be in May! haha) we usually go out for a nice dinner and the restaurants are usually quite quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these they look like a great craft idea for kids. I am not massively good at "crafts" but this looks like something I could enjoy swell. We don't really have any halloween traditions but as my son gets older I see that changing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh looks like a great fun craft activity. We tried our hands at easy peasy 'non bake' baking yesterday. Was so simple and easy. I love it when crafty things are simple. #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, and look so simple! We made some as part of a craft kit as well, but it started with painting some clothes pegs black, so by the time we'd done that, they'd dried and we'd got some more indoor time, we didn't get it all finished until yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are really simple and easy to make by the look of things. I love it when you can make something effective like that with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great craft, mine love crafting so this would be ideal. I often get little kits as I lack imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a quick, easy way to create something that looks so good! The purple sparkly tummies are the best and must have looked great at halloween :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't have any Halloween traditions but I do love to craft so maybe something similar could be done with Christmas, maybe hand print reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These looks great, really effective. We don't have any Halloween traditions, apart from carving a pumpkin. We did a witchy photo shoot in the woods which might turn into a tradition x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bats that you created they are happier than the bats I have seen. It is great to have Halloween traditions although I don't seem to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not seen this kit before, but it looks great and I am sure my little Monkey would love it as well! They look very effective and the price is really good too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant, loving these. I really should do more crafts with N, but tend to just let him do what he wants with my craft supplies instead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These a fantastic! Grace would have loved these included with the crafts we did. Sorry for the delay and thank you for linking to #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.