The best and worst.

09:15

Gosh, this week is dragging, it seems to be going SO slow. I just need it to be the weekend already.

On Sunday I woke up feeling a little offish and just not myself. By mid afternoon I was feeling sick and dizzy, followed by vomiting. I wasn't sure if it was something I'd eaten or if I had a tummy bug. Monday morning rolled around and I figured it was a stomach bug. Charlie was also sick, ten minutes before we left for school. Poor kiddo. We spent the day just relaxing and me looking after Charlie. I hate it when the kids are sick because I feel so incredibly helpless. Thankfully he was only sick twice. Both times before 9am and as the day went on, he felt a lot better. I was so relieved he didn't have that nasty bug as bad as I appeared to have caught it.

I woke up yesterday feeling a lot better but had a stuffy nose and sore throat. I ignored it to be honest and just put it down to being so ill for a couple of days and be but as the day went on and as last night approached I felt very rough and my ears started to hurt run down. I now have a full blown cold and temperature, along with a very achy body and even my face aches. As much as I love this time of year, I really don't appreciate the colds and bugs that come along with it. I seem to catch everything going, my immune system really is not good.

On a better note. Harry's trying out to join the school (or rather his year -7-) football team. He's enjoying the practice and training during a couple of lunch times a week! He's already in the rugby team! I don't know where he gets his sportyness from but I am super proud of him!
Ellie got star of the week for being so helpful and making a big effort with her work, which I'm really pleased and proud about and thankfully Charlie is feeling A LOT better now and has a mini school trip this morning, which he is excited about. I'm so thankful they're such good kids. They really do make me smile.

Kawaii box

Another really cool thing that's happened this week is that, I won a competition for a Kawaii box a few weeks back and it finally arrived yesterday. All the way from Singapore. It's full of Kawaii stationary! I just love it. Oh and some sweets, too.

I also ordered the kids PJs for Christmas (which will be opened on Christmas eve) and they are SO cute. I'll write a whole other blog post on those! I also bought a couple of stocking fillers for Ellie yesterday. I've made a small start on Christmas which makes me happy. I still need to write a list of everything! I'll do that when I feel a bit better though.

So that's the best and worst of this week (so far). Hopefully the next couple of days fly by! We can have a nice chilled out weekend, without having to worry about school routines, uniforms, lunches... the list is endless!

Sarah xXx


Binky Linky



Run Jump Scrap!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love the box that you won! Glad it's made your positive list :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh congrats on winning your competition! That is really cool! It's the little things in life like getting a star which is so fab! - Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it's always nice to win a competition. I've also started on stocking fillers, but must find some Christmas pjs. Such a nice tradition to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh well done on your competition win, it looks like a great box and how on earth has Harry got to year 7, feeling old now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, hope you feel better soon - I am rubbish at being ill, I get very sorry for myself, especially if I have to look after my daughter (who's usually had it, shaken it off and is feeling much better, while I'm battling broken nights from her being ill!). Glad the competition prize came along to boost your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so crap you're ill BUT at least the other two don't seem to be getting it *touch wood* woo! and YAYYYY KAWAII BOX!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get better soon. I hate when you are sick yourself and you have to mind the kids. Nearly impossible depending on what you have. I need to see what Christmas pyjama and jumper I want this Xmas. But I am currently at looking wishing my Xmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I love Kawaii stationery! What a fabulous win!! Sorry to hear about the illness though, that is never fun...thank goodness for a swift recovery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good week considering and are feeling better now. The Kawaii box looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Kawaii Boxes look so much fun! :) #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh booo to vomiting and a cold lovey sucks! It sounds like there has been some good bits too though and that stationary kit looks right up my street! here's to a healthy week next week and thanks for sharing with #bestandworst xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that you're feeling better. That Kawaii box looks fab! Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are better I love stationary a little bit gel thanks for linking to the Binkylinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.