Castle park adventures.

09:13

The other day, the boys had a dentist appointment in town - Impressions/molds, xrays and photos of there teeth ready for braces in a couple of months. They did SO well. Whilst we were in town, we decided to visit castle park, which is a huge Roman castle with a massive play area which has recently just been re-done and it's 'EPIC' (Charlie's words!)

Castle
 Castle park is always beautiful but during the Spring time, the flowers are all in bloom and they're so pretty! They also smell AMAZING! (So glad I took a hayfever tablet before we left)
A post shared by Sara ♡ (@sassyserz) on

A post shared by Sara ♡ (@sassyserz) on
mumx3x

Easter - Mumx3x

The park got rather busy and chaotic with it being the Easter holidays, it's only to be expected! We didn't stay too long but we can't wait to go back again! We ended our afternoon with a visit to McDonalds which is a lovely treat for the kids as we rarely go to Mcdonalds. It was a fun day! I think next time though, we'll take a picnic! 

How have you been enjoying the weather lately? 

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love a good castle! I hope the whole braces thing goes okay, I remember getting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely there and I'm sure it took their minds off the dentist!
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.