The best and worst moments lately.

00:00

Goodness, it has been such a long time (or so it feels) since the last time I blogged. I've been MIA for a while, I took a break from blogging but it feels good to be back! Here are some of the best and worst moments lately.

best and worst moments lately. The weekly bits & bobs

Negatives:
  • I've been poorly a couple of times and my headaches have flared up a couple of times since the last time I blogged but I'm feeling ok now. 
  • I've been so busy and haven't had any time to actually blog properly and now I do have time, my mind has gone blank! I had so much to write about. 
  • The weather has turned cold again. We were enjoying the sunshine and the mild days. Still though, Spring is not very far away. 
I'm just going to go straight onto the positives because there are SO many positive things to write about and I really don't think I need to focus on anything negative when there are so many positives!

Positives: 


  •  I've lost a whole stone since Christmas! Or just before Christmas! A STONE! I've been eating healthy (mostly) and working out. I've still been attending the free fit club once a week, too! My stamina is the best it's been for a long while, I'm more determined than ever to be in those size 10 shorts this summer! I am so proud of myself! It's not easy, not easy at all but it'll be so worth it. I need to do more leg workouts though.
  • I've been decorating the front room. Hoorah! Hopefully having the laminate flooring laid this week, again, HOORAH! The front room is now a dark shade of grey on the bottom with a wooden white border (day dough rail.. How do you spell that? haha) in the middle and a pale grey on top. Now I need to save for a new sofa because mine is currently falling apart... 
  • Harry's parents evening - I am SO proud of Harry. He is in the top set for English, Maths and will be moving up to the top set for Science next term, too! He's doing incredibly well and has just picked his GCSE options (that's a whole other blog post in itself.) He's doing amazing at school! 
  • Ellie's parents evening also went extremely well. Her teacher left Christmas and she has a new teacher. I was a little worried about the change of teachers but I needn't have worried, she's doing great although we do need to work on her times tables and division a little more at home but apart from that, she's settled into year 4 amazingly. 
  • The weather has been lovely (minus the last couple of days). We've been to the park a couple of times. 
  • I've read a total of thirteen books so far this year. This is such good going for me! Yay! 
  • I've been doing some organsing and getting rid of things we don't need. Can't believe how much the kids have grown since Christmas! They're all going to need to be kitted out for summer. Thank goodness for the new Primark! 
  • I am still journaling and keeping trackers and lists, which help keep me inspired and motivated! I have quite the pen collection, haha. 
  • I celebrated my Birthday at the beggining of March and received some lovely gifts and was spoiled rotten. I feel very blessed to have such an amazing family!  
Things to look forward to:

  • Charlie has his parents evening this week! I am of course looking forward to hearing how he's doing at school (Hopefully all good!).
  • I am also looking forward to having the laminate flooring laid... I can't wait for that to be done with. 
  • Half term and Easter! Not long now, less than two weeks until the kids break up from school, it'll be a well needed rest and break from the school routine. praying for some lovely mild weather, hehe. 
What are your best or worst moments lately? Or what are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments :)

Sarah xXx


Mummascribbles
Best of Worst

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yey to the kids on their great parents evenings! Sorry you've not been feeling great though, I get really bad headaches and they suck, a lot, so I feel your pain. I hope you get that laminate finished soon. #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the positives outweigh the negatives. Also, wow at a stone weight loss and 13 books read so far this year! Amazing! We need a post on how you find the time to do that! #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations on your weight loss! It can be especially hard when you're busy so that's wonderful. Keep up the healthy choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.