The one where we go to the park! (Again)

10:04

It's finally Spring and we have been making the most of the beautiful weather we have been blessed with the last few days. We decided to go for a lovely walk and to the park after school one evening. The weather was mild and sunny, perfect for a trip to the park.


mumx3x


We got to the park and the boys noticed there friends were all playing football and scooting on the skate ramp with there scooters! So no photos of the boys unfortunately, I didn't want embarrass them infront of there pals.  The boys are 11 and 13 but I still stayed within a distance I could still keep my eye on them! Ellie and I had a little walk around the edge of the field (and I got a quick jog in because I am determind to loose more weight!) and played frisbee whilst the boys had a kick about with there friends.

mumx3x

mumx3x ©

We finished up on the play park, Ellie loves the swings, she could seriously spend hours on the swings, bless her. There were quite a few people at the park which was lovely to see so many people out enjoying the gorgeous weather.

spring 2017
The kids break up for Easter this week and we're hoping to have more sunny days so we can get outside more!
We hope you've been able to enjoy the lovely weather, too!

Sarah xXx
Mummy Fever - Share With Me

Living Arrows

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love these lighter evenings so much! My kids are too tired to do anything after school but we're also looking forward to the Easter holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing frisbee. Only the dog plays it with me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than spending time at the park when the weather is nice! And despite my age, I still love the swings just like your Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so beautiful! The park looks lovely for this time of year too, glad you're enjoying the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy it's brighter again, finally time for children to play more outside again after school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can not believe this kisd are on Easter Holidays, it has come around so quickly. My daughter is the same as Ellie, she loves the swing. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh every time I see abit of Ellie she has grown another foot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to get out in the nice evenings, really feels like we're a long way from winter again now! #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  9. We went to the park for the first time after school last night and it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have had some gorgeous weather haven't we, and the park is a great place to spend sunny days

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your daughter is stunning - what beautiful photos. thanks for linking to #shartewithme

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weather looks so lovely and your daughter looks so grown up. I can't imagine having older ones and worrying about embarrassing them in front of their friends! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WE've also managed to get out a bit, but mostly in the garden. Lovely photos of the girls #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.