The Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri {review}

18:21

I was asked if I#d like to review the the stainless steel earth pan by Ozeri. I of course couldn't refuse such a lovely offer!

The Ozeri frying pan has Eterna coating, developed in the USA, which is the worlds longest lasting PFOA free non-stick coating. It's a very high quality and the pan is made from high quality stainless steel. The pan itself is quite heavy but not too heavy. It's non stick and has ECO-Friendly coating (free of PFOA). The frying pan is also scratch resistant and dish washer safe too. I really like the handle on the pan, it's comfortable to hold and easy to pick up/move, the handle is also heat resistant. The base of the pan is quite thick and sturdy, too. The outside of the pan is stainless steel and reminds me of a shiny mirror. 

Ozeri Earth stainless steel frying pan.
Ozeri Earth stainless steel frying pan.

This pan is suitable for frying, boiling, braise (and so on) with only half the amount of oil you'd usually use.

The dimensions of the pan is 39.6 x 21.1 x 7.9 cm, which in my opinion, is a reasonable medium sized frying pan.
Ozeri Earth stainless steel frying pan.
The inside of the pan.

It's excellent quality. We cooked spaghetti bolognase tonight in the frying pan. No food has stuck to the bottom of the pan and it cooks the food evenly. So far I've had no scratches and no marks left on the pan after using. 
It really is very easy to clean, too! I left it to soak in warm, soapy water for a few minutes and just gave it a wipe and rinse under the tap. I can't say how it cleans in a dishwasher because I personally don't own a dishwasher (I *am* the dishwasher, haha).

Ozeri Earth stainless steel frying pan.
The bottom of the pan.

It also comes with a protective cover, to cover the inside of the pain with when it is not being used, which I think is a fab idea.

Cover for the Ozeri Earth stainless steel frying pan.
Protective cover.
Overall I am really happy with this product. It's the best frying pan I've ever used and I am really impressed. I would definitely recommend this frying pan.

Sarah xXx

I was sent this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid for this review, just to keep the product. 


We're going on an adventure

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the Ozeri products, they are always such fantastic quality. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good solid pan is always useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.