It's been a while....

11:15

Hello there dear reader.
It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. Actually, you may have noticed that I put my blog onto private.

You see, in January 2018, my partner 'Mark' became quite poorly. Turns out he had kidney cancer. Also turns out that it killed him. Which honestly, when he was first diagnosed, we weren't expecting him to pass away. It was suppose to be a straight forward operation, remove the shitty cancer, have chemo, get better.. Happy days. Didn't turn out like though. He passed away in April 2018. His organs shut down because of the shitty cancer. That's the short version because honestly, no one needs to read about him suffering and I certainly don't need to go over it again.

grief quotes, grieving, loss,

I was an absolute mess, honestly don't even know how I got through that time.. I have no idea. The kids were distraught too, it's taken hell of a lot of healing, time, self love.. doing whatever it takes to just cope. I have had so much support from my family, I couldn't have got through it without them or my friend, Laura. We miss him dearly, there isn't an hour that goes by that I don't think of him. I know he's still with me, I feel him, I sense him around all the time but it's not the same. I'm not the same without him but you know, life goes on. I'm ok, I actually am ok and so are the kids. We're doing our best and that's all we can do.


Anyway, I am back to blogging now. I am going to write a huge update on what's been going on and how things have changed! Like I've lost 80+lbs, I've got a job!!! So I'll be blogging alllll about that very soon. See, I really am ok.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness. I am so sorry about Mark. Sending massive hugs. I am glad you're doing OK. It's so nice to see you blogging again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.