My pop up world Weather {Childrens book review}

16:07


"Welcome to My Pop-Up World!
It's full of fun things to discover and explore!
Blast into space, fly above the clouds and sail the seas in
Things That Go, and pack your sunglasses, umbrella and
your extra-long scarf as you explore a world of Weather." 

'My pop up world - Weather' is a board book. Aged 3+ and has fourteen pages. It's suitable for both girls and boys.



The pages of this book are thick card and very good quality. The cover is a hard cover, which is bright and colourful, which really appealed to Ellie. The book itself is all about weather. Ellie loved the 'sunny' page best. She loved the sun glasses, hehe.


This is a really lovely little pop up book. It's easy and quick to read and beautifully illustrated with pop up pictures! Ellie is six years old and could read this book herself! She just loved reading it to me! She thought the pop up pictures were "super cool" (her words!).

This is a book Ellie can read over and over again, she really enjoys it!
I would recommend this book to any child over the age of 3. I think Ellie may have been a little bit old for this book but she likes it because it's an easy book, that she can read herself, which makes her feel very grown up. I'm ever so proud of her for reading this herself, bless her.

This book can be purchased from Egmont UK and is priced at £7.99. 

Sarah xXx 

We were sent a copy of this book for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid for this review. 

Linked up with: 
Read with me.
Tried & Tested 
 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. ooo I love a good pop up book, those sunglasses look amazing!!! thanks for linking up with #ReadWIthMe I have pinned and tweeted this post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pop up books!!! I wish I could get Cameron some, but he would accidentally break them. He's quite clumsy lol!
    Great review
    #ReadWithMe

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lovely book x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love pop up books, this one looks really colourful #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! That looks like a lovely book.....I do love pop up books x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks a really nice book, I think kids always love pop up books.
    #tried/tested

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pop up books, but I tend to grab them a bit too much an they rip :( I'm a bit little yet! Fab photos x #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of this, my son is preferring factual content in books at the moment so he would enjoy this I think #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely book - perfect for all ages! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really gorgeous looking book.
    Thanks for linking up wtih #TriedTested x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Pop Up books and love that this one has good strong pages. Found your lovely site through Read with Me where I linked up Little Cloud book review, an Eric Carle story. Have you heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks lovely, I do like pop up books for added interest #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have this one as well - it's lovely for really little people :)

    #readwithme

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have this book as well. It's a lovely book for teaching little people weather vocabulary :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.