The one where we meet an author.

20:53

Today, Harry and Charlie had an author 'Soman Chainani' visiting there school to talk about his book 'School of good and evil'. He talked about his book and reading. The boys really enjoyed it apparently. After school he was signing books on the playground, of course we had to go over and get a book signed! It was so exciting!! Soman was like "You guys have fun reading the book" Harry was like "Oh I will!!" Aww.


Harry can not wait to read the book, he's already started it. Even *I* want to read the book. It looks and sounds awesome :)


So that was our exicting news this week! It's the first time I've met an author in person and it was awesome! And no, we didn't receive the book for the purpose of this post, we bought the book and I wanted to share our exciting afternoon with you all. Even if it was only for a few minutes.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've not heard of Soman Chainani but if it (and especially a signed copy) gets kids reading it gets a tick in my book. Off to Google it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this author but this sounds like it was very exciting. Would have loved an author to visit school when I was there. Always great to get kids reading, lovely photos too. Thanks for sharing with #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.