The weekly bits & bobs. #BestAndWorst16:58
- Tuesday was a really rubbish day. Everything that could go wrong, DID go wrong. It was just very stressful and blah. The kids were hard work and just mischievous. Which is to be expected - They're kids! I haven't had a day like that for a while so it was due but thank goodness it's over.
- I haven't lost any weight this week. I haven't been working out or anything but I have been walking a lot and not eating very much as I've had no appetite but still, I did loose a lot the last couple of weeks so it's no big deal! I'm back on the healthy eating! I will remember to eat!!
- My laptop keeps turning itself off randomly... Not quite sure why. I think it might be on some kind of timer or something, maybe the kids have messed with it. I'll have a look after I've published this post (and I keep hitting that save button to back it up!)
- I haven't been sleeping too well lately. I don't even know why to be honest. I'm forever having trouble sleeping.
- I've had a headache on and off. What's new?! It's the IIH. It hasn't been too bad so I shouldn't really complain! It could always be worse.
- We had a fantastic day out on Monday. Only to a local park which we haven't been to for ages! We had the whole place to ourselves and we even managed a mini picnic, yay! It was fun.
- We're going to see my grandparents tomorrow, yay! I hope the weather is nice. They live in a country park and have a shared swimming pool that we're all welcome to use. The kids will love that.
- I've been saying yes a lot more! I need to remember to say yes more rather than "We'll see" or just a flat out no, haha. It's actually put me in a much better mood - saying yes more is good!
- I'm quite organised on the school uniforms - I've almost completed most of the boys and next week, I'll make a start on Ellies!
- We've really be enjoying the weather a lot lately and the fact that there's school routine! Woohoo.
- I've blitzed my whole house today & cleaned, steamed and wiped everything in sight. I feel like I can relax now, yay.
- I've got back into reading. Hoorah! Look out on my book blog for book reviews and bookish posts.
- I need to order the boys school ties now they're finally back in stock. I have most of there school uniform now.
- I need to sort my airing cupboard out.
- We're looking forward to seeing my Nan and Grandad - Hopefully tomorrow.
- I am really looking forward to the weekend. Not to sound mean but my boys are going for a day out with there dad and honestly, as much as I love them, I could use a few hours break, haha. It'll be nice just having a me and a Ellie day.
How's your week been? What are your best bits? Let me know in the comments. :)