The Weekly Bits & Bobs #BestAndWorst.00:00
It's almost 9pm on Tuesday night and I have literally just sat down. I have been SO busy today! I'm tired, its been a long day. Anyway, it's the time of the week again - The weekly bits and bobs. Here are our best & worst moments from the past week.
- I've been feeling anxious (what's new?!) and stressed (again, what's new?!) on and off. I think because I have hospital appointments coming up, Charlie starting high school, trying to sort out school bus passes, other school and kid stuff. It feels like it's all getting on top of me.
- Lack of sleep is another negative this week. I don't know why I struggle to sleep, I wish I could sleep solid for more than 2 hours!
- I've not been feeling too well the last week or so, I don't know if it's a cold or sinus thing - Both?! I do feel much better today though!
- We had a fab day last Thursday! We went over to my grandparents and used there swimming pool (they live on a country park and have shared pool which family are allowed to use! It's awesome. And FREE!) The kids had a wonderful time! Charlie can actually swim, I am SO proud of him. It was lovely watching him trying to teach Ellie. Love those precious moments, they truly make me smile.
- The boys school uniform is DONE! Woohoo. I just need to buy Ellie's now, she doesn't need much as most of hers still fits (I only purchased it in June as hers was getting a bit too small)
- I've started being more organised with my planning. My new organiser from paperchase really helps me! I love it. I love it A LOT! I'm also enjoying lists and bullet journaling.
- We had a lovely day today. The kids and I went grocery shopping (which honestly I always dread) which was surprisingly alright. It was busy but was nice to get out of the house. The kids enjoyed a bus ride and I read some of my book. I'm currently reading the book thief. I loved the movie but I think I need to watch it again after I've read the book. Yay!
- I've cleaned and organised my house yesterday and this afternoon! I'm going to do some more tomorrow. I'm trying extra hard to keep on top of everything!
- A picnic tomorrow (Fingers crossed the weather stays nice!) my little nephew is coming along with us. He's only five, I am looking forward to our picnic! As are the kids.
- Seeing my fella. Long distance is hard but I'll make the most of the time we do have together!
- I need to organise my airing cupboard... I still haven't done it! I was suppose to do that last week. I have done a lot of other chores though, so it's all good.
- I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
So there's our week in a nutshell! It's been a fairly good week. I need to relax more though and try and get a good nights sleep! I also would like to make more time to read as I've been slacking and reading really helps me relax :)
How has your week been?