The return of the young prince by A.G Roemmers {Children's book review}

15:31


The return of the young prince by A.G Roemmers book review

"Even princes from faraway planets do not always remain small. Eventually they grow up and – no longer content with their tiny planet – set off once again to explore the universe anew. So the Little Prince, now a teenager, one day returns to Earth and finds himself on a lonely country road in the vast, desolate plains of Patagonia. There he meets the narrator of this novel, who rescues him and takes him on a journey. Slowly the Prince shares the stories of his adventures, and together they begin to explore some of life’s most important questions, taking readers along with them on a wonderful spiritual journey. An inspiring, life-changing book." 

The return of the young prince by A.G Roemmers book review
This book is a tribute to 'The Little Prince" Which is a book I haven't read (shocking, I know!). It is on our to be read list though! However, having said that ''The return of the young prince" still made sense and we were able to read it just fine. It took a while for Ellie to get into it. This book is illustrated beautifully  by Pietari Posti.
The return of the young prince by A.G Roemmers book review
The story follows that of a young prince who is no longer content on his planet and decides to travel the universe. He returns to Earth, which he where he meets the narrator and they go on a journey together.... 
The return of the young prince by A.G Roemmers book review
A beautifully written book with lovely illustrations. It's a charming story and makes me want to the read "The Little Prince" now.
The return of the young prince by A.G Roemmers book review
Ellie really liked it although it did take a little for her to get into the story as I mentioned above. I think perhaps she's a little young for it (She's 9 years old) but I quite liked it. We read this book together and Ellie read some on her her own. I love hearing her read aloud and I also love that we shared this story together. We also enjoyed the writing style, it's a beautifully written book and easy to read. 

You can purchase this book on Amazon UK. 

What's your favourite all time book? Or what's your child's favourite story? 

A Cornish Mum


Read With Me




Sarah xXx

We received a copy of this book for the purpose of the review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid for this post.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The Little Prince is a book that I have started to read several times and have never finished. I'm not sure why! I hope that you enjoy it when you read it.

    #readwith me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eldest really enjoyed the first book must get this one for her! Thanks for sharing with #ReadWithMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely! My daughter is 10, so maybe she would be the right age for it. At the moment she is working her way through Jacqueline Wilson. She's read loads of them, but her favourite is still Hetty Feather.
    (I haven't read The Little Prince either!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys used to love The Gruffalo when they were small, these days it is more Harry Potter or Beast Quest. Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.