1,2,3.. R2BC.

13:38



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

I've really been neglecting my blog recently but I just haven't had the time to update! So I'll start with a R2BC post =)

1) I've had a wonderful few weeks with the kids & my fella. I went to Liverpool and had a really amazing time!  He goes home tomorrow, I'm going to miss him but I know it'll only be a few weeks until I see him again.
2) We've been blessed with some glorious weather the last couple of weeks so I actually have a tan, the kids have been able to go outside and play and enjoy the sunshine which makes them (and me!) happy. Although the last couple of days it's been raining and stormy.
3) The kids go back to school in just over a week, I've loved having them home with me, we've had such fun but now they're bored, am out of ideas to keep them entertained. They're looking forward to seeing there friends again. I'm looking forward to getting back into routine, lol. Ellie is so looking forward to going to "big school". Charlie is looking forward to starting Junior school & Harry just can't wait to see all of his friends. =)

We've really had a brilliant summer! :D

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you've had such a lovely summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being out and about with famiky always makes me smile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.