Short Break.

15:12

I promise I haven't vanished. I am still here, kind of. I was poorly during the week with a tummy bug, vomiting every 15 mins, I have just gotten over that and now I have a rotten cold and just feel very blah! I will update when I feel better, I promise. I feel like I am neglecting my blog and all my friends I've made but I just feel so blah. Please forgive me.
Also, pray the kids don't get what I have, I really would like to enjoy the summer holidays at some point, lol.

Sarah xXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.