About Me.

14:39

 I'm Sarah. I am twenty eight years old from Essex (and no, I don't have an accent like Amy Childs, lol). I am a SAHM to Harry (aged 9) Charlie (aged 8) and Ellie (aged 5). We have two kittys, Lotti and Lenni. 

I love spending time with my family, my children are my world, my life... my everything. We love doing arts and crafts, going on days out and being creative. We love movie days, watching family films and learning new things. 

I started blogging because I love to write. I wanted to share my life as mummy with the world, the every day ups and downs, smiles and frowns of our every day life. 

I am upfront and easy to get along with. What you see, is what you get. I am a kind, caring person & I enjoy making new friends. 

I blog about every day life, my opinions, photos  and I love to share my ideas. 

I hope you enjoy reading my blog.  

Sarah xXx

If you have any questions or would like us to review any products that you think would fit into my blog, please send me an email to me - Sarahsparklez@hotmail.com or alternatively you can tweet me: @OoserzoO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.