Hills Ideal Balance Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Cat Food {Review}

12:03


Petshopbowl sent me the 'Hills Ideal Balance Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Cat Food' for my cat to test and try!
Before I had even managed to take the bag out of the box, my cat jumped into the box and was sniffing the cat food out. I honestly couldn't get it out fast enough for her. My cat is a small cat, she's always been this way (we think she was perhaps the runt of the litter). She is also a very fussy eater. I have to swap and change her cat food all the time. However, she thoroughly enjoyed these biscuits.



The Hills Ideal Balance Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Cat Food have a very balanced nutrition value, they are made with the very finest ingredients including fresh chicken and brown rice, making these biscuits very healthy for cats. There is no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, which in my opinion is really great!


The packaging is handy, too! The bag has a zip lock on it, which makes it air tight and easy to keep the food fresh.

My cat, 'Lotti' managed to make a hole in the bag while I was out one day (despite her having a bowl full of these biscuits), I came home to find her tucking into the bag, lol. I managed to patch the bag up perfectly, so no harm done. I must remember to keep the bag out of paws reach, haha.

Priced at £32.99 (currently £29.69 - at the time of writing this post) for a 4kg bag is quite reasonable. It lasts ages, my cat has been eating a small bowl every day for two weeks and we still have rather a lot left! It works out cheaper to buy a bigger bag of cat biscuits like this, than it does keep buying small bags. And another plus is, she actually EATS this food and it has so many health benefits for my kitty and I really can't put a price on that.

Petshopbowl provide a wide range of pet food and pet products, all reasonably priced! You can also follow Petshopbowl on Twitter for more information.

Sarah xXx

I was sent a sample of this product for the purpose of thie review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinion. I was not paid to write this review. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.