Easter Mosaic Wands. {Review}

16:50

Easter Mosaic Wands

Yellowmoon very kindly sent us these lovely Easter wands to review.
My children very much enjoy arts and crafts, especially themed arts and crafts, so these Easter wands were no exception.

Each packet of Easter wands includes four assorted foam designs/characters along with the foam self adhesive mosaic tiles, the wooden wand and of course the ribbons.  Instructions are also included.

Easter Mosaic Wands from yellownmoon.org.uk @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.


Ellie chose the chick one to decorate because, in Ellie's words... "chicks are SO cute" Bless.

Easter Mosaic Wands from yellownmoon.org.uk @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.
Ellie laid all of the bits and pieces out on the table and started sticking the mosaic tiles on right away! She found this quite entertaining and didn't need any help from me. "I can do this myself" she told me when I went to help her. 

Easter wands.

When she'd stuck all the mosaic tiles onto the chick, she then added the wand and ribbons (With a little help from this time!)

Easter Mosaic Wands from yellownmoon.org.uk @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

Easter Mosaic Wands from yellownmoon.org.uk @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

 Ellie said that it was good fun and she liked the fact that the tiles were easy to stick onto the chick.
She's very proud of her Easter chick wand and really enjoyed this arts and crafts activity!
Ellie also added some Spring Flower Stickers to her chick. The Spring Flower Stickers are also made from moan and are self adhesive (priced at £2.99 per pack) 

Easter Mosaic Wands from yellownmoon.org.uk @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.

It's a lovely quick project for children aged 3 years and over. With minimal mess and Easy to make, I would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a nice Easter themed arts and crafts activity!

The Easter Mosaic wands are priced at £3.95 for a pack of four and in my own, opinion, I'd say they are well worth the money. :)

Sarah xXx

Family Fever
http://www.letstalkmommy.com/


I was sent a sample of this product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, honest, personal opinions. I was not paid to write this post.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. They are so cute! I know Chloe would really love them.
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh this looks cute! Been looking around for things that my son can do this easter vacation! #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute craft. 3.95 is really good value for money!

    #BYOBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great craft to do with the kids. Lovely review. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.