Reasons to be cheerful and thankful!

10:41

I've had a busy week - again! That's really nothing new. I've been everything and nothing, does that make sense? Just the usual household chores I guess. I've felt a bit run down and blahrish but I'm feeling so much better today! So anyway, my reasons to be thankful and cheerful this week...

1) Harry went on a school trip and was away for a few days. They went to an activity centre and stayed in like a hotel place. He's back home now and I am SO glad he is! I missed him a lot and it was not the same here without him. He had a lovely time apart from the fact he fell over and bruised his eye. It looks quite painful but he's thankfully ok! He's glad to be home, too.

2) I'm so looking forward to Easter, it will be a much welcomed break for the kids and I. We don't have any plans as of yet. I'm just looking forward to having them home and spending time with them. Hopefully the weather will be nice! Just over a week until they break up from school. Yay!

3) Speaking of the weather, I took myself for a lovely long walk along the seafront the other day and it was lovely! So peaceful and quiet. The gardens are in full bloom, which is always a plus. Hehe. 


3) My children have been SO good lately. They're never bad anyway but they've been really helpful and sweet. Helping me and keeping themselves amused because I've not felt too well! There hasn't been any bickering and they have really learned to compromise (for example - they take it turns to choose what to watch on the T.V or what games to play etc.) They're growing up so fast!



What are your reasons to be cheerful and thankful this week?

Sarah xXx



Reasons to be Cheerful

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I look forward to my two not bickering over those things for once!! Haha sounds a lovely week bar the feeling pants hope you're better now we all get those weeks. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going away on a school trip is a real sign they're growing up isn't it? I still remember the first one here, my heart was in my mouth until she returned home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of signs of them growing up here! My middle boy is supposed to be going away soon, hopefully, if his broken thumb heals. That does look like a glorious walk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it is lovely when your kids get on and not picking. Also, good you can just enjoy your time over Easter with the kids, hope you have a lovely week X

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boy did the activity camp school trip this school yar to and he had sucha ball, I hope your son did as well. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for non bickering children, roll on the Easter hols x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that walk sounds blissful, I agree the Easter break can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sea front looks beautiful, I agree roll on the holidays thanks for linking up with #thankfulthursday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.