The weekly bits & bobs. #BestAndWorst.00:00
Phew! January is almost over (This is a scheduled post) and I am really glad to see the back of January. It was a hard, busy and stressful month. Anyway here are the best and worst bits from the past week or so.
- I weighed myself last week and I was not impressed! Not at all. More on that in a minute though.
- I had a bit of a low day on Saturday. I just felt really deflated and down. My weight issues didn't exactly help.
- My tumble drier has packed up. With some googling and reading comments, it sounds like it's the thermostat. *sigh*
- Not looking forward to Ellie's dentist appointment on Friday but I know she will do great!
- I went to my very first (free) fitness class last week. I am so proud of myself. Not only is this the first step to loosing weight BUT! I also overcome the anxiety I was suffering with in the lead up to going. I was dreading working out in front of people, I very nearly didn't go but I needn't have worried. It was actually really good and I can't wait to go again. I am really going to try and beat this anxiety, I can't go on being anxious about everything. Yes, it'll be hard and it certainly won't happen over night but I NEED to do this! I CAN do this!
- I have done amazing with my eating. Had a bit of a bad eating day Saturday but apart from that, I've been eating really healthy and properly! I'm also enjoying green tea again, yay!
- I've been a lot more sociable this month. Which is another huge step for me! I set myself some goals at the start of this month and one of those was to be more social. I've been more sociable with family and I've also started to get to know my neighbour better! She's a really lovely lady, we've been going to fit club together! I'm really proud of myself. I am not a sociable person, I like my own company and talking to people just makes me anxious, so another goal I have achieved and again, over come the anxiety a little. I still like my own company and I still feel anxious about being sociable but I do think this is a step in the right direction for me. Little steps is the key.
- Ellie is really enjoying cheer leading (an after school club) once a week! I am very proud of her for giving it a go!
- I've been saving (for a long time!) so that I can re-decorate my front room! Hopefully by the end of this month, I'll have started it! I can not wait for it to feel homely and cosy.
- Ohhhh and I also have a really awesome giveaway running at the moment for a hot dog maker. You can enter here.
What are your best and worst moments this week?