Speke Hall gardens & flowers. #HDYGG

17:25

We went to Speke Hall in Liverpool last week and had an amazing time, it is seriously stunning there. 
I took SO many photos, some I've already shared, some I haven't shared yet, so I thought I'd post a few of the photos of the flowers and gardens within the Speke Hall estate/grounds.
Enjoy! 

South Lawn at Speke Hall.
South Lawn at Speke Hall.
South Lawn at Speke Hall.
South Lawn at Speke Hall.
South Lawn at Speke Hall.
Pretty!
Speke hall
South Lawn at Speke Hall.

South Lawn.
Bee on flower at speke hall @ ups and downs, smiles and frowns.
Bees are at work in the kitchen garden at Speke Hall.
ups and downs, smiles and frowns @ Speke Hall
Kitchen Garden.

Roses
Roses at Speke Hall, behind the house.
speke hall woodland
Woodland at Speke hall.
I do have so many more photos of Speke Hall and the gardens/surrounding grounds which you can view here.

Sarah xXx



Linked up with: 
how does your garden grow?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That looks like a really lovely place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great place to visit and spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the loo of those huge hydrangea bushes - loos like a fine place to spend a day! Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous place. Looks fab to visit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look T those borders, aren't they stunning?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going there over the summer, can't wait after seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love places like this with so much variety and something for all the family to be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been there, looks worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my blog and comment, I truly appreciate it. (Please do not leave URLs/links in the comments, thank you!)

Follow via GFC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

My instagram.